The MLMH Signature Candle Line is Here!
This line was created in collaboration with a local, woman-owned small business right here in Massachusetts, and these scents are the first of many to come! Use the drop-down menu to choose your favorite and add to cart!
Cozy in the Chaos: Peppermint and eucalyptus come together in this blend to create a unique take on the holiday peppermint scent! Imagine yourself cozied up with a warm blanket and a mug of peppermint cocoa - this is exactly how this candle makes us feel!
Jolly as a Mother: Wintry spruce, pine, and Frasier fir make this blend the most festive around! We love this one because it reminds us of being layered up in our favorite fleece outdoors at the Christmas tree farm when it starts to flurry. Truly a candle that will bring that jolly feeling to any space!
Magic in the Mayhem: Warm yet sweet, this blend gives us all the magical vibes! If Santa's elves had a scent, this would be it! A hint of sweet nutmeg and smooth ginger there is nothing quite like it!
Thankful as a Mother: A sweet blend of apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. This candle smells like a freshly poured mug of hot cider! We love this one early fall to late winter, it’s warm and cozy scent is so inviting!
These Are The Days: Grapefruit and mango come together with the perfect balance of citrus and sweetness! We love this one in the kitchen for that fresh clean scent burning in a cool summer evening breeze!
Home is my Happy Place: Tangerine, Lemon & Bergamot come together with a dash of sage for the ultimate dose of sunshine. We love this burning outside on the patio with an ice-cold drink while the kiddos run wild!
Mom Non Stop: Close your eyes and imagine a strawberry mimosa on the beach, this candle brings that to life with strawberry, lime, and sweet coconut. We love this candle any time of the day because no matter how busy we are, we can close our eyes feel transported right back to that tropical vibe
- 8 ounce candle, 45+ hour burn time
- 100% soy wax for the cleanest burn
- scented with non-toxic, phthalate-free fragrance and pure essential oils
- organic, native, crackling wood wick
Get the most burn for your buck by following these simple guidelines from our candle creator:
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated area.
- Allow the candle to generate a wax pool that covers the entire surface of the candle and reaches the edges of the jar. This will create a "wax memory". Yup, it's a thing! If the wax doesn't fully burn out to the edges of the candle, the subsequent burns will initiate a tunneling effect and decrease the lifetime of the candle.
- The wick will need a trim before each burn. Trim cotton wicks to at least 1/4" and 1/8" for wooden wicks. This will ensure that the candle stays lit.
- Trim the cooled, charred wicks with your fingers and toss 'em. You can also use scissors or a wick trimmer made especially for candles (found in the shop accessories section).
- It is not recommended to keep candles lit for more than 3-4 hours at a time.